Do you remember the first baseball card you collected? Maybe you have saved every class picture from your kindergarten class. We all have photos of family and friends, weddings and events. These memories are worth preserving and viewing. They should not have to live in a drawer where no one ever sees them. We can help you proudly preserve and commemorate your collectibles, photographs and one-of-a-kind mementos.
Here is a small sample of the things we have framed:
- Wedding Dresses
- First Communion Dresses
- Baptismal Gowns
- Baby Blankets
- Military Medals
- Hole-in-One Golf Mementos
- Retirement Collages
- Concert T-Shirts and Tickets
- Baseball Cards and Coins
- Coin Collections
The one thing that all these pieces have in common is the expertise we bring in mounting. It’s the first hurdle in custom framing; how to make a three dimensional object stay put. We bring 36 years of experience mounting objects so they are preserved and not harmed in the process. Bring us your memories and we will bring them back to life!
How do you know your family memories will be safe?? Don’t forget our three-step guarantee!
Our three step promise ensures that your artwork, keepsakes, and valuables stay protected and are displayed the best they can be.
- Quality: We use only the very best, acid free materials in mounting and showcasing your pieces. We test our products to ensure they resist fading, discoloration, warping, or rippling.
- Service: Any piece you bring or mail to us remains at our facility. We do all work in-house and take pride in keeping your valuables safe at all times.
- Guarantee: Should any of our products not meet our quality standards we will replace the molding, mattes and mounting boards.
For our out of town shoppers: Need to choose frame molding and mattes without being able to come in to our location? Fill out the contact form below and we will email photo samples once we narrow down the design criteria.Call Us