Shadow boxes are an elegant way to display 3D memorabilia, and can be used for objects like clothing, awards, coins, etc. They can contain a single object, but often are used to display a group of thematically-related objects. Shadow boxes are a traditional way to to commemorate military retirements.
Here is a small sample of the things we have framed using a shadow box:
- Wedding Dresses
- First Communion Dresses
- Baptismal Gowns
- Baby Blankets
- Military Medals
- Hole-in-One Golf Mementos
- Retirement Collages
- Concert T-Shirts and Tickets
- Baseball Cards
- Coin Collections
The one thing that all these pieces have in common is the expertise we bring in mounting. It’s the first hurdle in custom framing; how to make a three dimensional object stay put. We bring 36 years of experience mounting objects so they are preserved and not harmed in the process. Bring us your memories and we will bring them back to life!
How do you know your family memories will be safe? At Rider Frames and Galleries, we have a three-step quality guarantee.
Our three step promise ensures that your artwork, keepsakes, and valuables stay protected and are displayed the best they can be.
- Quality: We use only the very best, acid free materials in mounting and showcasing your pieces. We test our products to ensure they resist fading, discoloration, warping, or rippling.
- Service: Any piece you bring or mail to us remains at our facility. We do all work in-house and take pride in keeping your valuables safe at all times.
- Guarantee: Should any of our products not meet our quality standards we will replace the molding, mattes and mounting boards.
For our out of town shoppers: Need to choose frame molding and mattes without being able to come in to our location? Fill out the contact form below and we will email photo samples once we narrow down the design criteria.Call Us