Art can be an important addition to any space. Studies show that employee’s performance ranks at a higher percentage when working in an environment that is visually pleasing. We have elevated office design with artwork and decor for many of our clients. We would like the opportunity to work with you!
The layout that we provide to our clients is an art plan. The space is represented in architectural renderings and photos with recommended artwork inserted. We instruct on size, quantity, and, placement of artwork/graphics for your space. See our design process (below) to learn more.
Our Commercial Art Customers/Projects
Develop Art Plan, Research & Acquire Original art, sculpture & Local photography, Photos mounted on acrylics, Custom Framed artwork, Professional […]View More
UB Clinical Translation Research Center
Development of art plan, Research/Acquisition of Signature piece, Suspension Sculpture, Custom Framing, Oversize Acrylics, Professional Installation of framed art & […]View More
Fox Run of Orchard Park
Custom Framed Artwork, Stretched Canvases, Posters mounted on hard board/framed, Original Fine Art, Local Artists, Interior Design Services, Space Planning, […]View More
Delaware Immediate Care
Acrylic Wall Panels, Local photography/Historic Buffalo prints, Wall Décor includes abstract canvases, Custom Framed prints, Development of Art Plan for […]View More
Photographs mounted on acrylics with posts, Buffalo original art, Custom Framed Certificates, Design Services, Professional Installation providedView More
Develop Art plan for wall décor, Research artwork including original prints & photos, Custom framed prints, Professional installation providedView More
Benefits of an In-Office Consult:
- The designer can see your space and determine what your office style is.
- We bring samples for you to approve proportions and color schemes.
- We can take measurements of available space, finding the best way to showcase the art.
- We make recommendations on art style and where it should go.
- We can figure out how lighting is going to affect the artwork.
- We review any challenges for the installation in this time, to ensure the quickest possible installation.
An In-Office consult will allow us to see your space and talk about your goals / needs. In this step, we discuss budget, time-frame, colors, design and more. This consult is a chance for us to get to know you and vice versa. We take measurements and pictures with the intent of helping you find artwork and wall décor that compliment your style and budget.
Layout & Design:
Once we're done with the In-Office consult, we come back to the gallery and start working. This phase includes creating your space in layout programs and filling in walls with artwork.
We meet once more to make recommendations of how to fill your space. Our aim is to inspire the space.
Upon your approval, we're ready to move into production. Depending on scope, this can take anywhere from one to six weeks. Our normal timeline for framing is 5 days. If we're commissioning or printing art in addition, we generally allow four to six weeks.
The final product is professionally installed in your office. Every client we've worked with has been amazed at how the work wakes up their walls!
Our three step promise ensures that your artwork, keepsakes, and valuables stay protected and are displayed the best they can be.
- Quality: We use only the very best, acid free materials in mounting and showcasing your pieces. We test our products to ensure they resist fading, discoloration, warping, or rippling.
- Service: Any piece you bring or mail to us remains at our facility. We do all work in-house and take pride in keeping your valuables safe at all times.
- Guarantee: Should any of our products not meet our quality standards we will replace the molding, mattes and mounting boards.
For our out of town shoppers: Need to choose frame molding and mattes without being able to come in to our location? Fill out the contact form below and we will email photo samples once we narrow down the design criteria.Call Us